Friday, July 13, 2012

Pale Ashes

Happy Friday the Thirteenth, I guess. For you, it's happy. For me, it's pretty quiet, lonely, filled with anticipation. But now that everything's a bit more coherent, I can explain my dream better.

I had a dream a few nights ago... as I just said. The dream was of four people leading a rather large group of children towards the Tall one. In the middle, there was a black silhouette of a man with a brimmed hat (probably a fedora?). On either side of him were three others. They were glowing so brightly, but I could make out minor details. One was stained with blood, one with... from what I could see... relatively long hair, and the other seemed to boil and twist the air surrounding him.

And the whole while... the Tall one was staring at me. Beckoning me to follow; not the children, but the four leading them. When I tried to move, I found that, as opposed to any other dreams I've had in the past, I was free. I turned and found myself standing in a horizontal line of others. All wearing black and white suits with bows. None of whom I recognized.

After that, I woke up. Absolutely nothing was out of place this time.

That's... all I have to say. I just needed to get something out while my sanity lasts. Whoever is even with me, anymore... thanks. Thanks for even attempting to follow my rambling, help me through whatever the hell has happened in my wake.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome P. I know what you're going through is fucking hell but at least me and a couple of people are used to your ramblings and livestreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks. I'm sure Hell would be much more welcoming and... homely.

      Delete