Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Overwhelmed

I've been completely overwhelmed and... taken over by this Tall thing. I've realized how completely alone I am. I'm weak, worthless... whatever. I need company. I need to talk to someone. I don't know what's going to happen to me, or anyone dealing with this thing right now.

All I know is that I'm actually, finally slipping. I really am slipping. And I need to not be alone.

I know, I hold so many livestreams it's not even funny. I feel like I've overdone them, and that they've all led to something worse. One horrible event, started by the first livestream... followed by another occurrence at the next, etc.

But, I obviously don't give a damn, anymore. You hollow-shell pieces of shit. Come and torment me if you want. What do you have to torture? A hollow man  a tormentinghollow man. You have nothing to lose but a key; a monster. I have nothing to lose but my life. My scarred, beaten, burnt, torn life.





I will be holding a Tinychat on Saturday, July 14 at 9pm Eastern Time.


The link: http://tinychat.com/1daj9

I hope to see as many of my fans, followers, lurkers, contributors... even you asshole proxies. "Helper," "Ascension," Norman... Show up if you'd like. I clearly don't care.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be there as usual. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Hang" is a bad word right now, Sarah... but I'll try to retain the amount of sanity I still have until something goes wrong.

      Delete
    2. Yeah...and I saw your stalker's youtube page and he posted up a new video.

      Delete