Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just a few more...

So, today's it. The livestream. God knows what's going to happen, but chances are it'll be great! Wonderful! So much fun!

...

I guess sarcasm doesn't come across well over the internet, does it? My chances are low, and I'm sure I'll be tormented more. Whether it be "Helper" hacking my shit again, or Blackhead (recently I found out Helper likes to call him "Ascension." Real classy name...) might even barge in and blow a chunk of my torso off. Maybe Norman will show up and... scream... about becoming a god... because that's all he seems to really do... Or maybe Adri will rise from the dead and try to eat my body!

Either way, my emotions are the rope in a tug-of-war. I'm excited to be able to speak to people who give a damn about what's happened to me, and yet I'm terrified of the results.

And with that, I pretty much have nothing more to say. So, I'll see you all at the livestream tonight. Just for the sake of typing more, to keep myself occupied, I'll add the information once more.

Link: http://tinychat.com/1daj9
Time: 9pm Eastern Standard Time

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment