Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dice

Accept them, kill with them, never be alone again.
Accept them, kill them, be alone.
Accept them, kill them, die.
Deny them, die.
Deny them, kill them, die.

Oh, the options can lean either way depending on who decides to pay me a visit. If I accept their offer, I could kill them. That may not go over well, resulting in my death. I could deny their offer and, depending on who knocks on my door, kill them. Hahahahahaha, no.

I really don't have any options I favor. It all leads to two options.

Accept their offer and live with them.
Deny their offer and die at their hands.

There are positive outcomes to either of these options. Maybe not entirely positive in your eyes, but they're pure positive in my eyes. If I accept their offer, I will never be alone again. There's even someone there, someone who could possibly understand me. Connor's not entirely with it, and neither am I. Like two peas in a god-forsaken, blood soaked pod.

If I deny them, I will die.



Decisions, decisions... hahahaha

7 comments: