Sunday, May 27, 2012

Antithesis

We're calling him Norman now? ... Okay...

So, you're all wondering why this little bitch hacked (but not really) my blog and made a bunch of weird posts and talked to you about me and revenance and all that nice, happy shit. Am I right?

I don't know, either. But I can tell you what exactly happened to me that allowed this little shithead onto my computer.

I was looking out the window at Mr. Blackhead. Yeah, sure, I can call him that, I guess. He was holding something up for me to see. It looked rectangular, like... a tape recorder of some sorts. So, I grab my knife and run out to chase him.

BOOM, HE'S GONE.

I decided to look for him in the forest. Took a few hours, but I managed to get to the Convictions site. I found what he was holding; laying on the ground on top of a notecard. I was right, of course. It was a tape-recorder. I turned it on and set it down to check out the notecard.

The notecard simply said, "HELLO." A dot was in the center of the O (probably to represent an eye. Cliche). I grabbed the tape-recorder and stood up to leave. Then I noticed him.

Mr. Blackhead was just standing there. Honestly, I don't know why I did this, what thoughts were running through my head. But, I started to walk towards him. I must have came to my senses, because I hesitated at one point. He reached out his hand to me. So... I continued towards him.

The audio on the tape-recorder was, I should add, the same music box in "Belated Convictions." This version, however, had... inhuman growls and screams overlapping the music box.
























I blacked out after that. When I woke up, I was in a dark area. I really can't say "dark," because there was the faintest of light. I could make subtle shapes out, but nothing definite. When I tried to move, I noticed something around my wrists. And my ankles. I was chained to something. Judging from how I swayed when I moved, I must have been a few feet off of the ground.

It felt timeless... but, eventually, a few people in masks (just like Norman's) came to check on me. They whispered in a tongue I've never heard before. I tried to talk, ask them who they were, where I was. Nothing came from my throat.

They looked up at me and... shit, I can't remember.

It felt like a few days. I was there... chained up, unable to talk. But then, I saw it.











Mr. Blackhead. He stood in front of me, like some sort of "savior." If that's what you want to call him, of course. He raised his hand, in a similar fashion as he had done earlier. This time, bright, blue light shone where his hand would have been. I looked down to see that the chains had evaporated.

EVAPORATED.

I fell down, weak. He nonchalantly walked over, picked me up, and carried me a good distance away from that place. I can tell you, for a fact... the picture that was posted shortly before MY last post was the thing I was chained to. Blood stains on it.

When Mr. Blackhead put me down, I felt more able to walk. So, I wandered around for a long time. I thought he was behind me, but when I turned around, all I saw was pure darkness. After a couple more hours of wandering, I found a bright, blue door. Upon opening it, blinding bright light shone from the sky, illuminating the world I was in. Just for a moment...

I saw thousands of black, writhing creatures all around me. The ground was a dark, dark blue. All flatland.

Immediately, I ran into the door and... I can't remember any more of that place. But I awoke on the ground. It felt like there was mucus blocking my throat completely. I coughed and choked out what looked like blood. Right now, I question whether it was blood or not, but at the time... blood. Blood was all over my torn-up shirt, running down my mouth, all over the ground. I tried to scream for help...

My voice simply came out as a crackle, a small croak. The more I tried to scream, the more it broke through, the more it hurt. Eventually, I could hear my scream. It was... it was "torn," so to speak. I can talk now, but... it's not the same voice I had before. It's broken, cracked. It wasn't until after I figured out what was wrong with my voice that I noticed searing pain in my lip.

My piercing was literally ripped straight off of my lip. I have tear in my lip now... wonderful.













There. You now know what happened. I am going to tear Norman apart. Mr. Blackhead? Eh, I feel like he tried to help me. So, I'll wait a little for him.

4 comments:

  1. Oh shit...I'm so sorry D:
    It seems like everyone's had a shitty weekend...but I think you so more than most

    if I can help in any way, just let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, really. Having people who... relatively understand what's going on means too much to me to let go. But, I'm not entirely sure how anyone could help right now.

      And I have also realized, that piece of shit took my camera. God DAMMIT.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a run in with The Empty City, but apparently its not empty, according to your description.

    Oh gods, I hope you're alright. With what I read about the Empty City, you do NOT want to get trapped in that place.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Empty City...? What the hell is that? And... why do you sound so scared of that place?

      You seem to know a lot about it. Explain?

      Delete