Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thoughts...

I was debating on whether I should go out and buy a video camera. Or even use the function built into my photo-camera (for lack of a better term.) Just in case anything else were to happen, to me. There would be SOLID proof.

It'd probably be very useful since... well, I haven't a single idea what could possibly happen. Impossible variables have been brought into the equation, it seems. I'll leave that up for debate. Or, I could just ask you guys.

Video-taping: Good idea or bad idea?

Thanks, guys.

6 comments:

  1. If you want, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been made aware of some other... Youtube channels, and the sort. And I've seen those "Don't film, it only makes things worse!" remarks. But I'm beginning to feel like I don't have a choice.

      I mean, I really only plan on posting an actual video if something WERE to happen. But if I do decide to film, I will film as much as possible.

      And I'm hoping to capture what's going on, on video. Maybe THEN people won't think I'm crazy...

      Delete
    2. Good luck on that P.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I need a lot of luck right now...

      Delete
  2. definitely film, it'll help, not only yourself, but also us in understanding what's going on with you. also, the whole filming only makes things worse is only a theory. no one knows for sure. good luck with whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll probably end up filming. But again, I'll only post the weird, significant shit.

      Also, someone just knocked on my window. I looked out, and the same guy with the head-covering that spoke in German was there. He just ran away. The weird thing is, I didn't feel threatened by him this time.

      It was like he just wanted to get my attention...

      Delete