Monday, May 14, 2012

A mocking jay doesn't speak the tongue of the dead

The man with the black head-covering (same one from "Children of the night...") showed up outside my window again last night. He just tapped on my window. When I looked out, he was just standing there, making sure I saw him.

Then he ran off.

I didn't feel threatened, not one bit. I believe he just wanted me to see him. He had no weapons. He was holding something, but I couldn't make it out.

I'm a little worried... having all these masked guys with their eyes on me. Like a fish, trapped in an aquarium.

Oh well. I'll be getting that camera today. Hopefully I won't NEED to use it, but... you never know.

Thanks for reading, guys.

4 comments:

  1. Long time lurker, first time poster and all that. I broke my silence because I'm worried about you kid. It's my understanding that this is the second time you've encountered an unknown person and yet you do nothing.
    Perhaps your new camera will allow you some perspective. Maybe then you'll see.
    Until then,
    SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you sticking with me, SA.

      The only reason I do nothing when I see these masked men is, I don't know what to do that wouldn't necessarily be stupid. I practically beat the shit out of this guy the first time, and right now he doesn't seem malevolent.

      But the other one, in the video... jesus, there was something about him that said "you can't just charge him and stab him in the arm, P." He's not like the other. I could feel it. As soon as I laid my eyes on him, terror just ran through my body.

      There's one thing I will never forget about him... that smile, that laugh... it was the laugh of someone or something that had nothing left inside. Airy and vile. SICK.

      I'm hoping having this camera WILL help me see. I don't entirely know how, but I'm hoping it does me SOME good.

      Delete
  2. A camera?
    Dude-
    GET A GUN.

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure if it was really necessary, I could put a knife through this one's eye.

      Besides, I'm not old enough to have a gun.

      Delete