Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Book Transcript

[Page 1]

There are many things in this world. Quite a few of them are hostile; predators. A small fraction are helpless; prey. But... there's one thing that we all have in common. We are all food. We will all become helpless in the end.

My name is [scribbled over]rt. These predators, the ones nearing the top of the food chain have been following me for years now. If there's a date... if time even exists anymore, I wouldn't know. I couldn't tell you whether it is the year 2018 or 2399. I couldn't tell you whether it's February or November. I couldn't tell you whether it's 6:40am or 45:23pm. [This time doesn't make much sense to me...]

I'd like to pretend that someone or something sentient will find this notebook and read it. Read about my pain. So, that I will do. I was born unto a rather violent world. I have lost everyone I know, everyone I love. Hoping that I could kill the demons from which I run.

We all have demons. Some of them have maniacal, menacing grins. Some of them may not even have a face to smile with. Some of them are nothingness. Some of them are the mere embodiment of destruction. Some of them are nameless. But they are demons, nevertheless.

I can hear them outside, wailing. I can see the smiling one outside of my window. I can feel the faceless one all around me. They got into the water, there is a very select area where we can drink from.

[partially illegible, but I could make out "theyre coming in I need to go"]





[Several pages are torn out here. I don't have any clue what might have been on them.]





[Page 2]

The smiling one. I'm absolutely sure that I am not the only one who has dealt with him. It.

It has a smile wider than its own face. Like an image from an ancient cartoon. If you are human, and this is somehow sent back in time (when time existed, that is), picture it like a creature from "Courage the Cowardly Dog."

It has long, unkempt reddish-black hair that comes down over it's "eyes." It's eyes are so... so horrible, so impossible, so incorrect, SO WRONG. As an old Runner said before me, it's like when you look at the sun. Your head tells you not to look at it, because it's very bright. It's instinct. Don't look at the sun, that's wrong.

I got that feeling when I saw its eyes. But, the instinct was different. I didn't want to look at its eyes, because they were so... WRONG. It's an indescribable feeling that you can only FEEL, only REMEMBER. Not tell.





[Several pages are skipped]
[Page 3]

The faceless one. Everyone who reads this in the current "time" will know what it is. It has tormented our species (and quite possibly even others) since before the beginning of time itself.

We know what it is; freakishly tall humanoid, no facial features, old business suit.

We know what it does; stalk us, drive us mad, use us. Or if we're lucky... kill us.

Nothing else needs said.





[Page 4]

Hollows. Proxies. Shells.

All of these creatures use us as their own little "tools." They also have their own ways of doing so.

The Angel will enslave your soul after you die. It can then use your image. It can BECOME you.
The Ichor will get inside of you. If you drink any "infected" water, it can take over your essence.
The Smiling Man... if you look into its eyes long enough, you "see." Then you do what it wants.
The Tall Man will stalk you, make you beg it to leave. Then, it makes you an offer...

I've dealt with all the types of "Shells" above. They are ALL dangerous, but in their own little, special ways.





[Page 5]

They all got into my house. They are all here.





[Page 6]

THERE ARE OTHER [some type of symbols are covering the whole page]

TAKE MY ADVICE

WHEN YOU SEE HIS SMILE
                                           RUN





[Many pages are torn out afterwards]
[Page 8]

[This page made me sick to the point where I vomited until it felt like my throat bled. So I have to take very quick glances at the page to keep from getting sick. I'll try my best to describe the image.]

[There's what I believe to be "The Smiling Man." His eyes are CLEARLY visible, and unbelievably detailed. His smile is large, full of teeth even sharper than anything man has ever discovered. Sharper than diamond. Sharper than ANYTHING.]






[Page 9]

I'm glad you found this notebook. I really am.

Now run.























That's all there is to offer.

Well... I honestly don't know exactly what was so very important in this book. But, there is some useful knowledge there.

I'm terrified, honestly... if anyone has any ideas what anything means, please let me know.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment