Saturday, May 26, 2012

I'm back...

And this mask-wearing, "revenant" piece of shit is going to pay for what he did to me. He's GOING TO PAY A VERY, VERY PRICY TOLL.

Oh, when I'm done with him, he'll wish he was able to die. I'm going to slowly break his fingers, one by one... and when they're gone, I'll do his toes. And when those are done, I'll ever-so slowly cut them off with a rusty spoon...

Then, after that, I'll rip his teeth out. Then his tongue. After that, I'll return to the limbs, severing them as delicately as possible at the joints. By delicate, I mean violent. Once that's through, I'll dig his eyes out, cut his chest open, remove every organ he has in that lovely little pit of his.

I'll plaster him to my wall. I'll PLASTER THAT PIECE OF SHIT TO MY WALL. I WILL ENJOY HIS CRIES.

Then we'll see who's "revenant," you bitch.

I'll explain where I was once I'm able to face the reality, the fact that it did happen. I'm still shaken, angry, and... sad.

7 comments:

  1. what did they do to you? are you injured at all? D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm injured. Oh, that piece of shit is going to have the worst death imaginable, and my mind can fathom so, so sosososososososososoososoososoosoosoososossoosososooso MANY RIGHT NOW.

      Delete
  2. Better gather your thoughts and report what the hell happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, my thoughts are gathered. 3/4 of them being how many ways I can tear this bastard's limbs off.

      Delete
    2. And the text he used in the entries and comments. Could be Zalgo-related but who knows?

      Delete
  3. So, how did that knife work out for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stabbed him in the chest. Next time, I'll aim for the throat. Several times.

      Delete