Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reciprocate

Tinychat tonight at 10pm EST.
http://tinychat.com/1daj9

I know the risks this runs, but I'm starting to get lonely... and pretty terrified now. It's obvious that practically NOWHERE is safe, but I DO know observatory limitations of the masked bastards.

The "helper" is limited to anything that feeds video and text, and I guess he's in my head. But he can't control me.
Norman is limited to physical observations, however I haven't been seeing much of him lately.
BlackBagHead is limited to physical observations, as well. And according to a few anonymous contributors, he MAY have gotten onto the Tinychat himself at one point.

And this Adri fellow. God knows where he is, what he's capable of, etc. But he's scary as shit.

If you're reading this, Adri, go to hell.

3 comments:

  1. Er... what's that in central? <.<

    Anyways. I'll be around. And lets hope Adri pops his ugly masked face around the corner. I have a couple of things I wanna say to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're talking about Norman, then here's a list of the things you need to check. All of these INCLUDE COMMENTS.

      "In that single moment, you run, you don't turn around"
      "Touching bases with death"
      "foolish" (I suspect Norman wrote that.)
      "Apologetics"
      "goodnight"
      The untitled post/picture following it
      "I'm back..."
      "Antithesis"

      It's sort of a lot of reading, but that's who Norman is. There are pictures of him in Touching bases with death, and the rest explain everything else.

      Delete
    2. 9 Central, North. AKA now. XD

      Delete