Thursday, June 28, 2012

Of Shadows & Scopes

Okay. This is a lot to handle right now for me. But... since a majority of you weren't at the livestream, I'll sum up today.

I woke up; although, I don't remember falling asleep... to Adri being thrown through my doorway into the wall. Blackhead walked up with a rifle, put it under his chin, and fired. So, Adri isn't a problem, anymore. I can't imagine how much they must have fought before that moment.

But then, Norman ran in, screaming about his revenance. I can't remember the details of what he said, but he said something about becoming revenant NOW. Blackhead turned around and stabbed him in the abdomen. He somehow made it out.

Blackhead gave me a tape recorder, whose contents were played over the stream. I guess it sounds like the rake... He didn't say a word, however, he did remove his mask quite a few times. Throughout, he would get up and look outside. We did spot Norman sneaking around the house, with that tall, skinny thing following him. I could have shot him, but Blackhead dragged me away from the window.

Some things happened, he ended up picking me up and throwing me a few feet. He didn't have an issue getting the rifle from me, either. (I didn't realize how pathetic I am when it comes to supernatural creatures that look like humans until now.) I tried to get some answers out of him, but he got away. I took my camera into the woods and got this video...



The reason I ran away was because that video distortion wasn't just on the camera. I swear, the whole world turned to that, and it was very difficult to see. I also felt a presence within all the trees. As if there were millions of creatures watching me. The loud buzzing noise is also unexplained, so he might have been following me for that entire duration, which scares me...

If it weren't for that, I'd have beaten him into some answers. Other than that, I have nothing else to say. Thanks, guys.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you took me and Lum's advice by recording that and hauling ass. And that loud humming is a tell tale sign that Skinny's there...or other forces.

    ReplyDelete