Saturday, June 23, 2012

Of Darkness and Pity

I said I would do this yesterday. I never did, because I didn't wanna stray away from Naomi. But, she's sitting right on top of me, so I can just type this up now.

A couple nights ago, on the livestream, our little buddy "Adri" decided to sign in and play us some music: "O Death." That song somehow made it onto my hard-drive, but I have erased it completely. I didn't quite enjoy it, anyways.

But no, that's not where it ends. He is the one who supposedly decimated my town. That little shit did it all by himself. And yet again, that's not all. He broke into my house and beat the living shit out of me. Now, I don't think I'm entirely weak. But he picked me up 3 feet off the ground and threw me into a wall, placed his boot in my ribs, and then smashed my face into the doorframe. I'm not weak, he's just strong. And fast.

But after all that was said and done with, everything turned gray for a split second. I snapped back into focus inches away from my computer. I stand up, and what do I see on the webcam? My scar is gone. No, not just GONE, there's some strange tattoo-type symbols where it used to be. The tattoo came right off, however. There's no sign I ever had a scar; or a piercing, for that matter. The texture of the tattoo-fluid shit was a bit like ink, but flowed more like oil. It didn't have an odor.

Also, my voice is back. Yay.

I gave myself a bit of time to recover. I got a phone call from Naomi herself, telling me that she was hiding out a little ways down my street. Our friend, Adri, had been keeping her there, forcing her to watch the livestream. He didn't harm her, but she did manage to scrape up her knee.

Other than that, nothing else has been going on. I got my ass kicked by a psychopathic serial killer, my scars are gone, and I got Naomi back. Also, Mr. Moross. Or however the hell you spelled it. I'll be ready next time, bro. Really, I will. Also, stop typing in goddamn numbers, it's not a sight for sore eyes.

Thanks everyone for sticking with me.

9 comments:

  1. You sure get your ass handed to you but yet, you're still standing and alive.

    How is the girl so far after the event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's fine. We've been drawing a lot to keep our minds off this shit. And I think I saw Blackhead standing around outside, but again... he doesn't DO anything.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear. And Adri is being quiet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what HE'S up to...

      Delete
    2. Killing is my best bet. No way he's at a pet store, cuddling with some puppies.

      Delete
    3. I can't even mentally picture this. We can't handle it.

      Oh, also, Naomi wants to say hi. Haha

      Delete
    4. Neither can I. XD

      HI! =3

      Delete
    5. Oh well, sweet. My camera came in the mail today. I didn't even know there was postage delivery here, anymore...

      Delete
  3. Damnit. Welp, just try and keep yourself save, P. Not much I can do from Singapore that I haven't covered already in previous comments. x3

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete