Sunday, June 17, 2012

Black

So, you almost broke me. You get into my head, you watch me hold my dead friend in my arms, you watch me kill my bestfriend... and now Naomi is missing. Just like nearly my entire city. You and your asshole friends are chasing after me trying to "help" me; and by help, I mean you WANT ME just so you can destroy some tree in an alternate realm. There's Norman, who's trying to kill me.

Then, we have a handful of MONSTERS out to get me, too. Water is out to kill me, a freakishly tall salesman with no face is trying to get me, some THING that can be whoever it wants is... god knows what it wants from me, some smiling bastard has yet to show his face, and YET ANOTHER abomination may be on the lurk.

All because of some stupid, goddamn Life Science project.

10 comments:

  1. ...Who the fuck is Norman? What did I miss?

    Either way... Look on the bright side, it can't get much worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The half-masked pile of shit that wants to be revenant.

      Don't say it can't get worse, because that's ALWAYS when it does get worse. I also ordered another camera, for safety purposes. And I'll try to keep Norm away from this one.

      Delete
    2. Brother! I finally found you. Mother and Father said it wouldn't be easy, but I finally found you. It REALLY wasn't hard.

      And you won't be able to run.

      Delete
    3. ... See? As soon as you say it...

      Now, seriously...? Who the hell are you? As far as I'm aware, I'm an only child and my parents are nowhere around.

      Delete
    4. I will cleanse existence entirely. I believe we will be meeting very soon.

      :)

      Delete
    5. More bullshit. Yes. Great. Thank you. This is wonderful.

      Delete
  2. And now this just got interesting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has an audio clip on his profile... And his little stories on his blog are actually a bit frightening.

      This all just sort of pissed me off and saddened me, but now... I'm genuinely frightened.

      Delete
    2. Better keep an eye on this guy.

      Delete
    3. This is probably a horrible thing to say publicly, but I'm terrified... I mean, I know hand-to-hand. Hell, I incapacitated and knocked out BlackBagHead. But, I don't think this Adri guy is dicking around.

      Delete