Monday, April 2, 2012

Entry 9

Hey guys, sorry for the lack-of posts again... for three days...

I was unable to get to a computer. I went to the Anime Con and stuff. Nothing too interesting has been going on...

I was thinking about the masked guy that broke into Naomi and Brandon's place might have been that serial killer that killed Mrs. Sioux and all 14 of his other victims, and I can't stop wondering what would've happened if I hadn't heard him come in. We were damned lucky.

Now that I think of it... I wrote down my phone number for Naomi and put it on the table right where the masked man must have came in. And now it's gone... well, hopefully I don't get harassed or tracked or anything like that. Shit.

Hopefully, I'll be alive by tomorrow. Catch you all later! c:

No comments:

Post a Comment