Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And the darkness envelopes the road...

Breaking the chain of "Entry" title shit. Something's going on.

I know stuff.
I know what's going on.
I know you won't believe a word I say.

I woke up, and Maddie was gone. The masked man, as far as I am aware, took her. And it wasn't just her. The bastard literally took one member of every household on my street and three neighboring streets. That's a total of 46 people. FORTY-SIX. That's a LOT of goddamn people where I live.

Maddie showed me a few Youtube videos a year ago. I don't remember any of the names, I don't remember anything about them regarding their information. But there was a man that looked exactly like the man in my dreams. I've been seeing him in my dreams every night ever since then. I tried to force insomnia upon myself so I wouldn't have to see his... face. But after a while, I started hallucinating. Seeing him when I SHOULD be asleep. Then, it got to the point where I was seeing him everywhere. Every day. Needless to say, I started to become paranoid. I tried to fall asleep, but the hallucinations wouldn't ever stop. He would stand outside my window. I stared him down until the sun rose. I bought blinds, but that just made him come INTO my room.

I'm missing bits and pieces of three months. I remember feeling degraded, contemplating going to him, begging him, doing WHATEVER IT TOOK for him to stop this torment. But something must have made him decide to leave me alone. And so I lived happily ever after.




Until now, I suppose.

That man in my dreams must be using this masked man to do what he couldn't do himself. Hell, there might be more than just him. I mean, how the hell does a single man in a mask carry around FORTY-SIX people? If this man degrades people to the point of no return and submission, then... I'm sure there's plenty of puppets he has. (No pun intended whatsoever.)

...

Speaking of which, I saw a video of a somewhat-old contact of mine. We don't have a lot of history... Lost her son, and I guess this man has been visiting her, too. Degraded her. I can tell... it's done things to her mind. She gave in, and now she's another one of his servants. She showed weakness, she gave up. You can't show it weakness, or it takes over your mind. You can't give up, or it gets into your head.

Lynn, if you're reading this... and I'll make DAMNED sure you do... I don't understand. You wanted to find your Ty, and then... you turn to IT? The one who possibly TOOK him? I can understand if you did it for answers, to find Ty, but... look at what it's done to you...

I have nothing left to say. I told you all most of what I know, and I'm going to some meeting thing about the mass disappearance. So yeah.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find a proper name to address you by, so I'll call you P. Or Mr P, whatever. Puppet's a nasty name, especially if you're dealing with who I think you're dealing with.

    I'll be watching this blog, P. Just so that, if shit happens, at least there's someone else there for ya.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, DJ. I guess the name is ironic now, if I'm right.

    The local news channel's now calling the "mass disappearance" a "mass suicide." And they haven't even found bodies yet. But I'm sure they'll turn up eventually. All strung in the trees like goddamn Christmas ornaments or some shit. Then they can't say it's a suicide. They'll probably just leave the case "unfinished" and the media will forget it.

    But hey, thanks for sticking with me.

    ReplyDelete