Sunday, April 15, 2012

Silence, Nothing, Blood

I had the first "dream" last night... The first one in a long, long time. Of course, I'm not entirely sure whether I should be calling it a "dream," or even a "nightmare."

I was in nothingness.
Silence.

I couldn't see, couldn't move. I was just floating in limbo.

NOTHING.

After what seemed like an eternity and a half, I felt like I was falling, faster, faster yet... until I hit something.

Normally, I presume I would have woken up at that point. Like every conscious mind, once you stop falling, you wake up.

Right? I guess that only applies with solid objects.

I could see and move as soon as I hit the surface. I was quickly submerged in water. I tried to fight it, tried to get my head above the surface. But to no avail. I kept sinking quicker and quicker. These black-blue tendrils wrapped around my limbs. Then around my torso, my neck, and eventually even grabbed a hold of my head.

It was getting hard to hold my breath... but, in correlation with what I said previously... Like every conscious mind, once you breathe under water, you wake up... RIGHT!?

I couldn't do it anymore. I took a shallow breath and felt the water enter my throat, down into my lungs. In panic, I breathed even deeper and felt my lungs fill with the cold death... then I saw its face.




























Not... not IT'S face... IT doesn't have one...




It was another's...










































I woke up in my bath tub, covered in blood. I had no cuts, nothing. There was just blood with no source. I'm extremely delirious right now. My whole place is locked up and I don't plan on leaving.

What the HELL is going on?

5 comments:

  1. ...Okay...

    Now it's the time where you pack up everything you own, lay down a map, pinpoint the places you wanna go to before you die, get into your car and fucking floor it.

    Just kidding.

    But in all seriousness: Run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I've always wanted to go to Illinois. But the dreams may not stop. I would imagine they would only continue. You can't run from your own head.

      And apparently, there were several more victims today. Yeah... no, I refuse to step a single inch outside of my house.

      Delete
    2. Refusal to run? Sooner or later you'll have to run, P. Its a fact of being embroiled in this shit. Things get serious, hit the road. And one more foolproof way to ensure that He doesn't find you: don't panic.

      - DJ

      Delete
    3. But who the hell IS He!? I thought it was just my old schizophrenia. Maybe the doctors were right; Maybe I DO have schizophrenia. This is driving me mad! 2/3 of the population of this goddamned town have disappeared without a trace, there's this... this THING, the faceless one, appearing at random... What the hell does it want? What did I DO?

      The one thing I need more than anything is an explanation. Then I'll run.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete