Friday, March 30, 2012

Entry 8

Sorry for the lack of posting, I spent longer than expected at my friend's.

We woke up to the sound of glass breaking, and I immediately grabbed a camera, Naomi grabbing a knife. The guy got away before any shit could go down. I didn't have enough time to snap a photo, but the guy had a black robe of some sorts and a mask. It had some blue or something on it, but again, I barely got a glimpse.

I stayed with her a little longer to make sure this asshole didn't try anything again. He hasn't come back for a while, and he probably won't ever again.

So yeah, I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my absence, and I need sleep for the Anime Con tomorrow! I may/may not have pictures up of it, but nevertheless... I need sleep.

Catch you all on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment