Saturday, March 24, 2012

Entry Ihatethisnumber

I apologize for the screen. It's kinda... there. Yeah.
I really hate this number, so hopefully, this goes well. Woke up this morning and looked outside. Nearly had a heart-attack because it looked like Silent Hill. Anyways, pics are at the side there.

Really didn't do much today besides sit at home alone, play Minecraft. I didn't feel like going to the park since I couldn't see 3 feet in front of me. Didn't go to the mall, hang out with friends. I did nothing today. I was so broken off from society, it isn't funny.

No, the whole Mrs. Sioux being found stripped like leather doesn't bother me. I don't know why. The fact that I'm still using something she forced me to create is a little dark though, isn't it? This should bother me, upset me... maybe a little? But it doesn't.

And that, kids, is why you take your medicine. Honestly, though, I might go to my friend's house tomorrow. He's been complaining of people possibly B&Eing his place, so I'll sleep over there to make sure his shit doesn't get rearranged again. Hell, I might even set up a camera and such. Probably not, though.

Anyways, I'm gonna catch some Z's. But before I do that, I probably should tell you about a dream I had the other night. It was almost like watching a video.

In this said dream, I was in some abandoned-looking place. Probably an ancient mansion of some sort. Something must've happened before it, though, because I felt terrified for no apparent reason. There was no door closing, no slam, nothing. But something must've startled me, because I started to run, panic-stricken. Down the stairs, to the front door. I tried my hardest to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. I looked behind me and pushed myself against the door. I heard kids laughing.

Then, a man started to descend the staircase. The laughing turned into frightened screams. As the man got closer, the scared screaming turned to painful screaming. By the time he was standing over me, the screaming had stopped. The man cocked his head. I heard nothing. He reached down quickly, and I woke up startled. I instantly felt the urge to puke, so I ran into the bathroom.

That's enough of that, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment