Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Entry 2

Alright, so, today was interesting.

I went to the mall with Jorde and a few others (Ashley, Erin, and Connor) and we got some snow-cones and so on. The weather was beautiful today, so we wandered around the nature trail a little, got ice cream, you know the deal. It feels like Summer rather than spring, which I suppose is a good thing. I was getting tired of the insanely depressing cold weather.

After that, I went to the doctor for a chronic cough I've had. It only started a week before I made the blog.
Checked my lungs, they were fine.
Checked in my ears to make sure there wasn't a hair tickling a nerve or something, but no hairs.
There's nothing causing the coughing, so they put me on some medicine. So far, it hasn't really been helping. My guess is that it's allergies, but I don't know what could cause them.

And then, here I am. Typing this out. Not much happened today, to be honest. Sun, mall, nature trail, doctor, home. I feel like Twitter. Thanks, Mrs. Sioux, I'm a social network now.

No comments:

Post a Comment