Monday, July 9, 2012

Worthless

It's all I am. I can't make a difference. I can hardly even survive any longer, with what I've done lingering inside of my skull.

I'm the reason for so many deaths.
I'm a moron. I am a weak, pathetic moron.
I'm unforgivable.
I'm a monster.

Nothing I will do will ever amount to anything other than maybe getting someone else killed. How about a headcount.

My town died in my town because I'm a key. I'm a TOOL.
Maddy died to shame ME.
Sera killed herself to keep from getting dragged under with ME.
Brad died by MY HAND.
Naomi... I lost her because I was too GODDAMN SLOW. TOO. WEAK.
N more than likely ended up dead because I was a coward, afraid to die.

Well... I'm not afraid anymore. Why? I have nothing to fear, nothing to lose. I was never given a break, and that broke me. I don't give a damn, anymore. Come and get me. Come. And. Get. ME.

And now I guess I'm not a KEY anymore, seeing as how those other things just... left... The only thing that stayed to drive me even deeper into the grave I dug is the Tall one. He just stands there... down my driveway... staring with his flat palette of a face. Screaming at me with the throat he should have, but doesn't. HE IS THE CAUSE OF THIS. AND HE'S CALLING ME.

Calling me for... what, exactly? I don't know. And I don't care. I'll continue to ignore the faceless bastard until it shuts up.

3 comments:

  1. I have a bad feeling something is about to happen soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something bad? Soon? Have you taken a LOOK AT MY LIFE?

      And how can something bad happen to someone who's worse?

      Delete