Sunday, July 8, 2012

THIS IS BULLSHIT

Okay, so I talked to N. After some convincing he said he'd go find the package. I gave him some directions and he brought his camera.

I don't hear from him for almost a WEEK. So, what do I do? I go looking MYSELF. I went this morning, around 4am. It took me an hour to get there, but I got there. Again, this place was huge and full of nothing. I don't find a single thing.

I DON'T FIND A SINGLE GODDAMN THING. 

Is there supposed to be some hidden message? Is this some ignorant, subliminal puzzle that I'm not just NOTICING? What is this?

I've been doing literally EVERYTHING I CAN and see FIT not to get myself killed. And what ends up happening? Everyone ELSE gets killed. And there's nothing left for me to do.


So... tell me. What do I do? Because I'm sure whatever suggestions will happen to pop up will be impossible for me to execute or will have some sort of counteraction.

2 comments:

  1. I'm stuck as you are on this. :\ And sorry for not seeing this yesterday, I was busy with other things.

    ReplyDelete