Monday, July 16, 2012

Terrorized

So, I saw the video, Stan/Connor. Very... persuasive, I suppose? When I say that, I was referencing the knife at the end, of course. But anyways, enough of my sarcastic sputtering. I'm...what the hell.

You got a picture of Blackhead AND you got a picture of Norman. How the HELL DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF THEM? Proxy convention or something!?

Anyways, I don't know what to do. Looks like it's submission or death, to put it crudely. Thanks for giving me a week to think about it, though I don't think I'll need an entire week. I have plenty of time on my own hands... hell, one day feels like a week. But nonetheless, I'll take it into consideration and think about it.

For those of you who haven't seen it (or for some reason don't know where to look), here's WeMustCollect's video addressing me...


4 comments:

  1. You know proxies, they find a way to get those images and stuff.
    And a week to decide...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose so...

      I don't think I need a week to decide. I have plenty of time here to go over options, outcomes, scenarios... I thank them for giving me an extended period of time to think it over, though.

      Delete
    2. At least they were nice to do that...even if I question their intentions.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I know what they're doing. I know what they want.

      Delete