Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Two and One

Haha, awwwh, how cute. You really thought I was dead? I love the little fit you threw at the end, there. I'd have figured that you would see me on that little camera you can hack. But I guess you lost your eyes when you stopped broadcasting for me.

So, I have to kill my bestfriend, who gets infected by this EAT shit. Then I come back to see you talking to my friends. Yeah. Nice. Oh, and by the way, that was a sleeping pill that has little-to-no effect on me. I guess you aren't as bright as you play yourself out to be, eh?

So, guys, remember when I said to trust me? This is what I wanted you to trust me on. I'm VERY much alive. And I KNOW he's malevolent. He may say he wants to help, but quite frankly, I don't buy it. I can feel it whenever he's in my head. He just wants control so he can do whatever he wants to with this "Bleeding Tree."

Again, thanks guys. For being there with me when I was "dying." And for putting up with this thing's bullshit. I'm sorry about that.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, North... Haha, I just wanted em off my tail for a little. And I don't believe that computer-hacking horse-shit can actually VIEW the blog. So, it's between us and me. They can't get in.

    But, I'm glad you were there for me, bro. c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeze man... That was some clever shit. Glad you didn't actually quit on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never quit in this. Yes, I killed my bestfriend because he kinda... went zombie... but I'm going to do what Sera wants me to do.

      I'm not giving up until there's nothing left for me to keep.

      Delete
  3. Well, looks like I was right and I'll be fucking hammered on those wine coolers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Why do I feel as though I missed something? Wine coolers?

      Delete
    2. Wait for me. I'll bring the vodka...

      Delete
    3. Me and North chatted about getting drunk if you are dead or alive.

      Delete
    4. Well, I'd join but... what we discussed before the shit hit the fan in the livestream comes into play. Unless, you know... eldritch abominations take over the world and the legal-limit means nothing anymore.

      Delete