Monday, April 23, 2012

why did i think this a good idea?

i did it, i did it. i know you said not to, but i did. i tried to go through the forest, i felt i needed to escape immediately, and the only available route to me at the time was through the woods.

i found the bodies, they werent even bodies, just piles of skin only skin

then i saw them, dozens of them. they chased me through the woods. i dont know what the hell they wanted or how i got back, but im safe

i think

 i only saw one clearly, it or he or whatever the hell, one of them had a dark sweatshirt and a gas mask. it was the first one to see me and it was the fastest

the rest i don't remember. i think i saw a girl

why was this a good idea?

5 comments:

  1. You're never safe.
    You'll get used to it soon, believe me.

    Are you hurt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the bastards nicked me with something. I got a gash on my right arm, it had some black ashy-like residue around it. It's deep, but it doesn't hurt.

      I beg to differ. I think a helicopter should be nice and safe... I'm starting to obsess over those things, aren't I?

      Delete
    2. Heh, yeah, it might be. Still I wouldn't like to be 5,000FT up just for Slendy to pop his ugly lackluster face around the corner.

      Also, black ashy-like shit is never good. You might wanna check with a doctor...

      Delete
    3. ... Slendy? You're talking about the tall one, right? Or one of the other bastards? I'm kinda... "new" to this sorta situation...

      But if it's one of the other guys, there were quite a few of them, and I'm starting to remember more details as time goes by. A LOT more details.

      Delete
  2. If you mean mentally... hell no.
    If you mean physically... indifferent.

    They had Maddie's... skin... hanging from the tree. Like a goddamn CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT. I ran faster than I ever had, and the gas masked asshole still trailed at least 4 feet behind me, so I'm a little more than exhausted.

    Other than that, I'm fine. Really.

    ReplyDelete