Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Children of the night... What music they make...

I woke up last night to the sound of my front door being torn off of its hinges. A man with a black head-covering tried to take me.

I guess my paranoia is a good thing, keeping a knife under my pillow at all times.

And I suppose I could sit here and type all about how I "fought off the invader in an epic dual" or some shit... but I'll spare you the novel.

He got stabbed in the arm and incapacitated. He muttered something under his breath in German, along the lines of "Unser König wird rache, der engel wird folgen." I'm not too hot on German, but I recognized "King" and "angel." The rest is unknown to me. Anyone wanna help with translation?


I dragged him out to the forest. Even though it was a horrid idea... it was the only place to put him. Nothing happened there, but I high-tailed it out after I left him.


I'm REALLY considering just getting out of this place. The whole city is surrounded in forest, almost like an elongated O. But it IS really surrounded. The best way out of here would be by helicopter or by chance.


And quite frankly... my chances seem to be low right now.














So, I guess that's all I have to say. Productive night, really productive. I'm not sure where I'll be tomorrow, but it most definitely won't be at the school. If you actually read everything I typed, then thank you for that. If not, then... honestly, I don't know. Go microwave some pizza or something...


I'm gonna go make the big, boarded-up hole in the front of my house look a little prettier now. I'll catch you all later (hopefully)!

2 comments:

  1. I plugged that phrase into googletranslate and got this: Our revenge will be king, the angel will follow.

    I really don't like the sound of that, it seems like there's more of them and they (obviously) aren't too fond of you. Do you remember doing anything in the past that may constitute a need for "revenge"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, shit. That definitely doesn't sound like a fun fiesta. And it leaves me with a shit-ton more questions. Is the "angel" the tall guy? What do they mean by "revenge" being "king?"

      I sure as hell didn't do anything to this thing to piss it off. And if I did, I STILL wouldn't know what it was!

      This is one of those times where I wish this was all just my schizophrenia. The only good thing that happened in all of this is, my friend's uncle has a helicopter. He said I can use it whenever I need. I'm just gonna wait a little to use it, since it's locked up and I need to talk to him about it.

      Delete