Friday, March 23, 2012

Reasons

Sorry for the lack of posting, and sorry for the previous post. I don't know who or HOW that could've been put up, and I apologize. It might have been me, and that's a long story.

I just recently misplaced my mental illness medication. I was hospitalized for about 4 months with something the doctors couldn't even tell me about. Big coughing fits, slight amnesia, paranoia... if I had to guess, say for myself, it was schizophrenia. But the symptoms don't entirely match.

Also, my Life Science teacher, Mrs. Sioux... the one who gave us this blog project, went missing for a short while. We had a substitute, then the school made an announcement for anyone in Mrs. S's LS class to immediately report to the auditorium. There, we were informed that her body was found 300 kilometers east from the school. Investigators say she might have been abducted and murdered. Hell, the way she had been killed was linked to a serial killer in the state.

This killer's style was kinda odd. The person would go missing for a few days or so. Detectives suspect that they're killed on the first day. But the bodies would always be found in the woods, strung on trees, INSIDE trees, etc. The bodies would be carved up. When I say carved up, I mean, entire strips of body were missing.

Anyways, needless to say, we were all grief-stricken and whatnot. In fact, they debated on whether they should remove the Life Science class altogether or if they should just get a new teacher. It's still undecided.

But I'm gonna keep this blog, just for the hell of it. Thanks for reading, guys. Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment