Monday, March 12, 2012

Introduction / Entry 1

Hey, everyone!

I made this blog for one reason, one reason only; For a Life Science class.

We thought it looked eerie, so I snapped a picture.
I'm not a huge fan of blogs and the sort, but my LS teacher decided to give us a semester-long assignment. That assignment being... "Keep a Blogger Page and update each day what you did (go to the mall, hang out with friends, etc.). Use detail and, if you feel like it, post pictures!"

This assignment is a total of 140 points. Yes, 140 points. And I feel as though a lot more people than just my classmates are going to read this. So I'm going to use the name "Puppet" for now (and forever on)

AND ON WITH THE SHOW...

I went down to the Elementary school to hang out with a few of my bestfriends; Andy and Jorde. I really just took pictures... There's a lot of forested area around the place, so we went through and got a few pictures which will follow shortly.

It looked a LOT cooler in person, but I snapped one anyways.

A creek we stumbled upon, creepy, all the sorts.

Thought it looked like a tombstone, but I couldn't zoom in all the way. Place is creepy, though.

The Creek (by the school)
And that's all I have for today, folks. The rest of the time was dealing with Algebra homework and having a circle-group of friendship with Ashley, Erin, and Ethan (sorta) after school. So uh, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment