Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is normal?

Nothing's been happening since that guy outside my window.

I've been hanging around a couple people, since... well... I need to be around more people. Maybe then, nothing will tend to happen.

Of course, I know for a fact that just because they've gone silent for a little over 24 hours doesn't mean I can give the generic "Everything's back to normal!" I know... and I know very well, that they will get loud again.

The problem is, how loud and when?

I'm honestly prepared for practically anything at the moment. So, I'm gonna sit here, drink some Cherry Coke, talk to a few friends, and just wait.

Wait.

I just wanted to let you guys know that nothing weird has really happened yet. Stick with me, here.

Thanks, guys. Catch you later.

6 comments:

  1. I'm right here, P. Well, not physically, but you get my drift. ;3

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still think you should get a gun...

    I mean, personally, I wouldn't want to get close enough to use a knife. Just in case.

    Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't aim for shit, but I'm very skilled in hand-to-hand. He might have some paranormal superpowers or whatever the hell you wanna call em, but I know right where to put the knife through.

      Brandon has a gun, though. We could make a good team.

      Delete
    2. Teaming up? Yeah, I've heard that's a good strategy. And having two pairs of eyes at watch instead of one can be really helpful. You should try that.

      Delete
    3. I'll be with him for a few weeks, but he's... barely aware of the situation. I'll have to explain everything to him.

      Delete