Thursday, May 10, 2012

Touching bases with death

I went back for the book. That was DEFINITELY the same spot I saw that group of people standing, but there was nobody there at first.

At first.

After I got the book, I decided to take the path that I assume the masked man took after taking the camera in that video. I had a little run-in with him...

I turned around to leave, and I saw him standing there. He had this huge grin, and he was laughing maniacally. This might be hard to believe, (then again, this WHOLE situation seems hard to believe) but the air-- no, the fabric of time itself seemed to swirl and boil around his persona. He didn't SHOW any intent on harming me, but he definitely seems out of his mind.

I ran through the trees and out of the forest unscathed. I have the book, but I haven't taken a peek inside yet.

The place in "Belated Convictions"
The notebook. (Seems to have the same symbol as the one in "LISTENING")
The path this creep took after taking the camera...
A black feather that seemed to have just been lying around...
Farther down the trail... (begin weird pics. Enlarge to see what I mean.)
...
That masked creep...
What I don't understand is, he was a good distance away. These pictures seem like they're right in his face.






I'm about to read this book. Hell, I'll probably end up taking pictures of the contents for you to see. I don't know what could be so very important about what's in this book, but I guess I shouldn't judge it by it's cover... right?

Anyways, thanks for sticking with me, guys. Later.

4 comments:

  1. ...Why does everyone get a notebook?
    Seriously. I feel like I'm the only asshole that didn't get some cool gift from his proxy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1/4 of the way through this thing.

      Be glad you didn't.

      Delete
  2. An Apocalyptic Log, maybe? You should read it, but keep your mind safe, P.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus christ... I'm done reading it. It's so much more than just an "Apocalyptic Log." I can transcribe it to text later tonight. The content is... I don't know how to say this. There's MORE.

      Needless to say, I had to read this in privacy, because I vomited quite a few times throughout.

      It's goddamned impossible.

      Delete